Pages

3/19/2012

Amsterdam Trip

packing

on the bus

gare du nord





waiting on my departure 14:25

first class train (my first time ever in first class)

amsterdam train station


one of the only remaining houses made out of wood

Begiljnhof

gable stones (what they used before numbers on houses)



the courtyard of the Amsterdam history museum, this is their tourism slogan



the royal place (Koninklijk Paleis)

hostel the all girls dorm 16 beds



self portrait with my fur trapper hat





chinatown

macdo! my first time having it since I've been abroad ... still need to try it out in France

Anne Frank statue





wasn't the same taste of course but I couldn't resist :)

Scientology building

the symbol of the states to everyone

leaning house

skinny house in redish color

Vondelpark











flea market digging!



how most of the flea market really was



houseboat





Bloemenmaket









red light district

No comments:

Post a Comment